About the job
As the Test Manager, You will join one of our largest agile programs as and work with the project teams to set the direction for how we work with Quality Assurance when developing our new solutions. As a Test Manager for the Commercial Agile Release Train your key focus will be to set the direction for how teams work with QA and testing, help ensure the necessary capabilities are in place and coach the team to master this discipline in an agile environment.
We are working very close to the business in Arla in cross-functional scrum teams where business needs and IT solutions are matched to provide the greatest value to Arla. We are a multi-national, multi-functional and very dedicated team working truly agile according to the SAFe framework.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Define the test strategy and test approach for the Programme, and ensure it is aligned with Arla’s overall test strategy.
- Define test scope for each test phase, and type of test (manual or automatic)
- Create the test plan
- Implement the defect resolution approach with internal and external teams
- Ensure you have adequate resources in the team for test and drive the overall testing for the team/s .
- Ensure test cases are created, both manual and automatic and get involved in test case creation/execution wherever needed.
- Coach and train the team members in the needed QA processes and tools
- Own and monitor the overall QA and testing plan
- Drive defect resolution
- Define and monitor acceptance criteria
- Create test closure memo
- Facilitate test go/no-go sessions and test phases sign off
Position is hired from our office in Gdansk, Poland, but some travel to Viby in Denmark should be expected (approximately 20% in average, but travel will be condensed in certain periods).
Who are you?
You have uncompromising attention to detail, and work very structured with a “quality first” mindset.
You are a strong leader and a team player with excellent cooperation and communication skills specially in English. You thrive in managing your stakeholders and have a personal drive to succeed.
You have experience with using automated testing as an tool to shifting test “left” and embedding test as early as possible.
- You are an experienced Test Manager with a strong understanding of QA practices (proved +5 years of experience from a similar role).
- Experience with testing of SAP and interfaces systems is a clear advantage
- Have an intrinsic positive attitude with a natural need to see solutions instead of problems
- You naturally stimulate cross-border interaction
- If you have experience with Test Rail/ Tosca , it will be a plus