At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Product Lead you will run Contacts & Channels products by representing the voice of Employees and ensure it is accurately translated into feature development leading to maximized product value. You will be responsible for the design, product backlog and product evolution roadmap. Moreover you will work “hand in hand” with the key stakeholders to recognize their needs, prioritize them and transform into product improvement agenda.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A candidate with min. 5 years of professional experience in HR/IT and cross domains
• A candidate with experience with deployment or development of Customer Relationship Management platforms is a strong asset
• A professional having customer passion and abilities to see things through customers' point of view and understanding product benefits for the customer
• An advisors who can respond to customers’ needs and guide them towards effective solutions
• An analyst who can effectively prioritize by tying product metrics with business goals and customer benefits for better decision making in an agile and project type of environment
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program with various benefits
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Collecting, refining and assessing requirements with key partners
• Crafting solutions & processes following key design principles on employee centricity and operational efficiency
• Ensuring product alignment with other streams and P&C(HR) architecture
• Planning and prioritizing enhancements delivery through product backlog and roadmap in a close collaboration with IT
• Delivering improvements by working closely with development team, ensuring testing and capability building of impacted users
• Detailing solutions & processes and ensuring change is communicated across impacted teams
• Monitoring adoption and gaining feedback on product and its functionalities for further action planning
• Discovering best practices internally and externally for continuous improvement and innovation
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.