In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Logistics Team in Europe (DACH Market) focused on implementing continuous improvement strategies that challenge the status quo and take the team to the operational excellence while at the same time improve lives of all members. You will be using LEAN tools and methodologies to drive those improvements and contribute to the transformation of daily activities in benefit of our stakeholders in the market and our customers.
You are responsible for
· Viewing, classification and control of logistic complaints
· Control of returns processes
· Checking disputes and closure of complaints
· Creating credit notes, purchase orders and providing necessary documents
· Handling of transport damages
· Return and refusal management of goods, creating reports, refusing complaints
· Direct contact with carriers in case of special customers’ requirements
· Contact with other departments and close cooperation with Order Management, Sales, Warehouse
· Implement and improve KPIs, track them and report in a regular basis
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· University degree (at least Bachelor)
· Very good English and German language skills
· Knowledge of SAP system
· Excel and other MS Office tools skills
· Ability to prioritize own workload and good time management
· Good interpersonal and intercultural skills
· Team player with commitment to support colleagues
· Ability to work under time pressure
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
· Annual bonus based on performance achieved
· Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
· Benefit System cards
· Discount for Philips’ products
· Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
· Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
· Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.