with Czech (location: Gdańsk, Warsaw, Remote)
The Customer Service Associate/Senior Associate will be responsible to perform a broad set of activities reaching from receipt of standard customer orders up to delivery, including timely and effective resolution of issues related to incomplete orders, delivery blocks and billing related activities. These activities include handling of customer complaints and returns as well.
What will you do?
• Timely and accurately process orders and review issues related to automatically processed orders.
• Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or customers.
• Receive and drive timely resolution of order-related customer queries and complaints.
• Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions, customers, warehouse and/or carriers.
• Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Return policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
You will also maintain work relations with:
• External Customers.
• Supply Chain Management and other internal stakeholders
• Local Order to Cash Operations
• Shared Service Center Delivery Network O2C Operations.