Job TitleQuality Leader CEE & Russia
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide Quality compliance assurance towards consumers, customers and patient needs. Enabling our Business growth by partnership with all stakeholders on service, solutions delivery to the end users. To drive the cultural change as being a Quality and Integrity ambassador for entire organization. To be a customer advocacy to assure all relevant requirements and regulations are met.
- To formulate and implement the Business’ long-range quality and compliance policy.
- Create Quality awareness level as determined within the organization
- Enforces (a simplified) quality systems and harmonizes them across the Market;
- Introduce and implement the quality processes, post market surveillance and tools required to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manages compliance to regulations and Regulatory Agencies as required, guidelines and policies to all products and operations are consistent with those regulations.
- Manages product recall activities to include recall policies and procedures for the company. Additionally, manage product compliant activities and processes, field corrective actions, reporting to authority.
- Interact with all areas involved in the product development process, customer services and sales and marketing and provide direction and consultation.
You are a part of
Quality Function as Enabling function structural in a matrix format belongs to CEER (Central Easton Europe and Russia) to assure quality and patient safety compliance to improve people life
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5 years of experience in Quality area
- Advanced English
- Knowledge of ISO 9001/ISO 13485
- EU MDR requirements
- EU, non-Eu legislation on Post Market surveillance
- Self-reliant, proactive, methodical;
- Drive for self-improvement and expanding knowledge;
- Good communication skills and customer focus;
- Ability to analyze data from multiple sources and draw conclusions;
- Experience working with Lean Methodology
In return, we offer you
- The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.