MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• An experienced professional with 3+ years of related experience in a multinational organization/environment with sound knowledge of project and change management
• An individual with track record in community building skills and excellent interpersonal skills, ease in building rapport
• A person able to work to deadlines while managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities
• A candidate with project management skills as well as excellent planning and organizational skills
• An individual with demonstrated ability to write, edit and proofread business communications with experience in digital and social media content development and execution
• Self-starter, self-motivating and directing person
• Problem solver who can think outside the box and weave strategic thinking into solutions as well as familiarity with agile methodology
• A candidate with fluent in English, both verbal and written (C1/C2 is a must)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Activating the extended leadership teams (top 100) around the change and the culture agenda
• Supporting the team in the design and execution of change management strategy for a global technology implementation
• Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure information is published in a timely way to the target audience through different communication media
• By energizing, inspiring, supporting and developing a global community of change agents to enable change at all levels
• Assessing the effectiveness of our change management and communication strategies by reporting on results and KPIs and lead the necessary changes in order to continuously develop and improve the change management activities quality and impact
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.