Junior Business Manager - Global Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly well-organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• conduct ad hoc analysis to help steer the business
• handle administrative tasks related to UBS internal systems
• support in the execution of projects and in follow-up actions and tracking
• analyze processes and implement improvements.
• collaborate with the CIO team and partners (HR, Finance, Compliance & Operational Risk Control, etc.)
• challenge the status quo
• manage the business model impact of regulatory, contractual, or UBS policy changes
You’ll be working in the Business Management & Development team within UBS Global Wealth Management’s Chief Investment Office (CIO). CIO manages USD 400 billion in client assets across traditional, sustainable, and quantitative portfolios, and oversees investment strategy for a further USD 2.8 trillion across UBS's wealth management businesses globally. The CIO is headquartered in Zurich and has portfolio managers, strategists, and analysts located in major financial centers worldwide, including New York, London, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Your team is responsible to provide business-related support, which can either be of strategic, logistical, analytical, or administrative nature. You will be expected to ensure smooth day to day business operations and drive the implementation and development of business-wide action plans and key initiatives.
• 1-3 years working experience in a complex business environment and business management; preferably in finance or banking area
• multi-faceted skillset, capable of working on a wide range of topics with internal partners across different functions and geographies
• well-organized with an eye for detail
• self-driven and resourceful
• efficient and able to work under pressure
• positive attitude and team spirit
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as conceptual skills (designing solutions)
• fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.