IT Business Analyst / Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? You can juggle multiple priorities, stakeholders and topics in parallel? Do you want to support strategic transformation projects with strong exposure to senior leadership? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this role you will support Reference Data transformation Initiative to:
• Analyze, design and deliver IT changes within programs that range from regulatory, risk, strategic WM business initiatives to cloud transformation
• Manage different stakeholder groups (IT, Operations, Business, Legal & Compliance, etc.)
• Estimate new demands, forecast resources and track financials
• Actively support resolution of production incidents
• Recommend and drive internal process and system improvement initiatives
• Take part in the planning, delivery and execution of projects or programs
• Define project plans e.g. deliverables and roadmaps together with Project or Program Managers
• Manage project administration, including but not limited to governance & reporting, financial tracking, as well as managing risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
• Support User Acceptance Testing and User training where applicable
You will be part of the Legal Entity Master (LEM) team. The team consists of experienced Business Analysts, Project Managers and IT Subject Matter Experts in Krakow. Our platform sources data from different external systems and provides a consolidated view of a Legal Entity for multiple applications in the Bank. You'll play an important role in seeing our transition to Cloud technologies, simplification of IT landscape and improvement in our business operating model.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• University degree in computer science, math, physics, engineering or related area
• A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and accountability, can-do attitude
• Proven track record as a Business Analyst / Project Manager ideally in the financial services industry
• Strong problem solving skills; ability to tackle new problems in a structured way
• Ability to break business or technical problems into small individual stories which can be mapped to technology platform solution.
• Experience in product lifecycle management- creating product backlog, feature management etc. and having been involved in driving technology change projects
• Must be able to write SQL queries for data analysis
• Working experience on cloud platforms example Microsoft azure will be an added advantage
• Project management certification (PMI, IPMA or similar) is a plus
• Experienced in Agile / Scrum methodology and tools (JIRA), certified Scrum Master preferred
• Strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
• Capable of multitasking and driven to get the job done
• Able to communicate effectively to different stakeholder groups
• Strong team player, but also able to work independently
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.