Senior React Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Kraków, Mumbai, Wroclaw
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Do you enjoy working with developers and customers to deliver modern micro-frontend based applications? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
You will be required to:
• be responsible for designing and building critical components to successfully deliver solutions
• work with a global team of analysts, engineers and business stakeholders
• take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
• embrace the complex business requirements and enjoy the challenge of implementing them
• work as part of an agile development team within a global technology team located in the UK, Poland, and India
You will be part of the Finance Technology team within Finance, Risk and Data IT organization. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's Corporate Centre where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions. The team is global based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC and the US. This role is based in Krakow - Fabryczna Business Park.
• proven experience in development using React JS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS, Node
• any previous experience with Kendo component library would be an advantage
• expertise in developing and deploying micro-frontend solutions on cloud infrastructure (MS Azure is desirable)
• experience implementing test automation
• proven hands-on experience in the development, design, maintenance and integration of software solutions
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you like to figure out how things work
• experience with the full software development life cycle predominantly with Agile Methodologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.