Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytic skills? Are you proactive, self-motivated and well organized with an eye for detail? Would you like to learn new skills and develop yourself in the area of financial analysis and controlling? Do you have experience working in a global and multi-dimensional organization and collaborating with various teams?
We are looking for a new team-member in our strategic planning area who will help us with:
• performing high quality financial analysis and deep-dives to support senior management meetings or ad-hoc requests
• supporting the team in our forward-looking activities, such as estimate, forecast and the strategic planning process
• maintaining and developing our planning framework, tools and reports by continuously challenging the status quo
• providing regular financial results and insight beyond standard reporting to our divisional senior management and the group, including data crunching, analysis and presentation preparation
• building strong network across the finance organization and with business partners to ensure flow of information along the value chain
You will be working in P&C Division Finance team, a part of Personal & Corporate Banking CFO organization. The team is involved into all key finance processes of the P&C Division, starting from the strategic planning to the quarterly and annual external result presentation. Considering this scope, you will be well informed and integrated into all top-down and bottom-up processes.
Your team is based in Zurich and Krakow and collaborates very closely on a day-to-day basis.
• At least 3 years of experience in the field of financial analysis or controlling, preferably in banking.
• Fluent in English (German would be an additional asset)
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, high degree of reliability and readiness of mind. Precise and error-free way of working.
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint (ThinkCell add-inn would be an additional asset)
• Talent for story lining, messaging and visualization in PowerPoint
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team and with high profile stakeholders
• Knowledge of IBM Cognos Analytics or similar planning solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.