Senior React Developer
Fund Services, Information Technology (IT), Outsourcing / Offshoring, Portfolio and fund management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? Do you enjoy working independently yet within a team-oriented environment? We are looking for someone like you to
• analyze the gaps in current analytics capabilities and come up with innovative solutions on how to fill them
• support and implement solutions in software applications and support the investment advisors in their daily usage of these applications
• collaborate with risk modelling teams within Wealth Management to check the quality of and validity of models built
• cooperate with IT departments across the bank to prototype new concepts incorporating latest technologies
You will be working within a team of dynamic experts with a good blend of IT and Business skills. As most of the team are focusing on the business area and have come from that field, your duties will include supporting and guiding them on the IT front and taking charge of the platform development. You will work closely with investment advisors and other product specialists. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients. The role is based in Krakow or Wroclaw.
• university degree
• previous experience in Frontend / Web development especially in React; knowledge in object-oriented software development (.NET/C#, SQL, MS Office object model) is nice to have
• proactive and independent self-starter with high motivation
• strong problem solving with well-developed analytical and conceptual thinking
• team player with an open and flexible personality
• interest in financial markets and a basic understanding of products, asset classes and portfolio management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.