Job Reference #
• maintaining relevant monthly financial core processes to ensure consistent delivery of financial management information
• maintaining and developing estimate and forecast processes in cooperation with our business functions to ensure proactive and early management information
• providing regular financial results and insight beyond standard reporting, including sourcing, analysis and discussion with the business
• performing analyses, ad-hoc requests and deep-dives
• building strong network across the Finance organization and with business partners to ensure smooth flow of information along the value chain
You will be working in the Wealth Management Switzerland (WMCH) Finance team, a part of Global Wealth Management CFO. Your team is based in Zurich and Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park) and collaborates very closely on a day-to-day basis. Given this close integration you will be well informed and integrated into all relevant WMCH and Finance topics.
• 1-2 years of experience in the field of financial or data analysis, preferably within banking
• strong numerical and analytical skills, high degree of reliability and independence
• strong technical skills with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• precise and error-free way of working
• very good and proactive communication skills and ability to work in a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.