Senior C# Web Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you motivated to deliver comprehensive technology solutions to complex business challenges? Do you want to play a vital part in the design and development of our current and future solutions that support the company’s business needs in banking? Are you ready to take responsibility for the strategic solution development of the future in banking? Would you like to be a part of an inspiring team focused on successful deliveries? We're looking for someone like you to:
• translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into designs and code
• work with stakeholders drawn from IT and the Business, subject matter experts, vendor teams, enterprise architects and business analysts to develop your code related to our solutions
• drive excellence in: software analysis, design & coding, development methodologies, oral/written communication skills, technology planning, application rationalization analysis
• challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions
You’ll be working within UBS Business Solutions in Poland - Krakow or Wroclaw. The "Lean Apps" team is specialized on Microsoft technologies (C#/.Net), fast time to market, agile methodology and always with a client centric delivery approach. The team works closely together with partner team based in Zurich. It’s a demanding, fast paced and exciting environment.
• a graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
• good understanding of software development tools (e.g. GIT, Teamcity)
• a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
• experience in a global environment
• a strong problem solver and a good team player
• analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
• a verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.