Tech Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to handling incidents and remediation? Do you have an experience in monitoring services, container technologies? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for a tech support analyst to:
• Handle incident escalation and management
• Perform Incident trend analysis
• Prioritize remediation activities with delivery teams
• Create and maintain written procedures and make available for audit or management review.
• Communicate complex technical issues, properly set expectations and adequately follow-up with all stakeholders. Track work progress and report any key issues to senior management and stakeholders.
• Support both packaged and custom solutions
• Display strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
You’ll be working in the TOC WM USA (Technology Operations Center) team. We are aligned to UBS WM USA business where the approach is based on the trusted relationship of our Financial Advisors and their clients. Our experienced Advisors are committed to understanding clients’ needs and delivering insightful, informed advice to help them realize their dreams.
• demonstrable experience in IT delivery and support (1/2 + years)
• fundamental IT skills across Windows, UNIX, Cloud, SQL, and ITIL
• experience with API management and API gateways like Apigee
• experience with monitoring tools like AppDynamics and Splunk
• experience with DBMS and no-SQL databases like Oracle, Cassandra, Postgres etc.
• ITIL qualification & proficiency in using Service Now
• experience with ETL platforms
• experience in cloud computing, containers and Kubernetes
• a proven track record of collaborating in matrix environments
• a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
• able to support multiple and complex projects at any given time
• honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• keen to learn new technologies and build a solid understanding of the business context of the applications
• customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
• a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
Nice to have:
• experience in managing microservices and middleware platforms
• experience with cloud and container monitoring tools
• experience in the Finance or Banking Industry
• operating in a global team environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.