Senior Tableau Reporting Developer for Finance area
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you comfortable working with numbers and you are an analytic thinker? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Do you know how to solve problems?
We are looking for someone with:
• Demonstrated experience in analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills; comfortable with data sourcing and management of multiple data sources for reporting
• Have had exposure to database reporting or other reporting solutions
• Built and deployed Tableau visualizations and complex reporting solutions
• Proactive, self-managed individual with good time management abilities wishing to be part of a dynamic nearshore team
• Proactively engaged with colleagues and stakeholders in multiple locations to drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the teams
• Analyze processes, root causes, business impacts, and identify opportunities for improvement
• Support the delivery of strategic initiatives and projects around our Group Internal Consulting agenda
• Manage and support other ad-hoc Finance projects and requests
You’ll be working in the PMO team located in Krakow Poland. Project Services is the partner of choice for the firm used in delivering change and is the home of passionate change professionals. We take responsibility for delivering change successfully and we own and apply proven methods as well as tools that are used across the organization. After joining our team you will use your experience and the combination of our established standards, processes and tools in order to provide differentiated services and product solutions to our clients. You will partner with one of UBS's strategic program portfolios playing a key role in helping them successfully drive and deliver change.
• 5+ years' experience in Business Analyst or similar role
• Strong communication and above average presentation skills
• Eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to understand and develop business requirements
• Translating business requirements into technical specifications for software development
• 2+ years of extensive experience with Tableau, from development to deployment
• Comfortable with data manipulation tools and techniques (i.e. SQL, VBA or any additional coding language)
• Hands-on experience with testing (defining test cases and success criteria, test case execution, defect management)
• Bachelor or master’s degree in finance, Mathematics, IT or related analytical field
• Team leadership experience
• Alteryx or any other data transformation tool experience
• Business Intelligence tools, PMO dashboard design, PMO reporting experience
• Experience with R, Python
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.