Job Reference #
Are you an editor with a background in teaching, copy editing, writing consultation? Are you a confident speaker, able to distill complex methodology into understandable concepts? Can you support audit teams in developing and publishing convincing messaging that resonates with key stakeholders?
We're looking for someone who can:
– edit / proofread audit-related documents and presentations
– assist audit teams in finalizing conclusions, focusing on high-impact messaging to senior stakeholders
– build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, influencing content decisions and writing style
– prioritize competing tasks and work well under pressure, acting as a key global contact
– continuously strive for improvements in internal processes
You will be working within GIA as part of the Audit Management & Support. GIA's role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Group Functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for overseeing GIA's standards and audit methodology, making sure that practices are aligned to regulatory expectations and professional standards. The team covers both development and implementation and works closely with GIA's Executive Committee and support functions.
– a university degree (e.g. Communications, English, Audit)
– experience in teaching / coaching "best practices" and documentation standards
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– experience in audit or compliance, internal risk management, legal or regulatory areas is a plus
– a native English speaker (or equivalent) with strong interpersonal skills
– excellent oral communication, comfortable engaging with all levels of senior management
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– highly structured, reliable, accurate, punctual, high attention to detail
– proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.