Vendor Design Authority and Documentation Mgmt Specialist
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering transformation/ change in sourcing and procurement? Would you like to help drive process efficiency and procurement digitalization at UBS? Are you driven by the desire to deliver tangible results for both the Supply Chain organization as well as the business user?
We are looking for someone like you to:
• Prepare design approval board materials and meeting minutes.
• Facilitate approval board preparation as well as present follow up action status in the board meeting
• Manage vendor process design documentation owned by Supply Chain, including maintenance of library and gathering information from relevant SMEs and stakeholders
• Interact with other teams to provide input into updates of policies, trainings and user guidance documents
• Enhance and maintain vendor process design documentation for regulatory filings and submissions
• Develop understanding of Supply Chain processes and tools and their interaction/interface with risk management processes and tools (e.g. information security risk assessment)
• Guide requestors of design changes which Supply Chain processes are impacted as well as to articulate problem statement, benefits and implementation actions as required
• Represent the function in meetings with stakeholders to ensure requirements are appropriately articulated and documented for reviews by Supply Chain management
You will report to Head of Process Design and Transformation, part of the Supply Chain organization, a recently established function in Group Corporate Services (GCS). Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery within GCS, supporting UBS with its third party vendor management as well as with its Real Estate and Outsourcing footprint.
Supply Chain provides four services: Category & Supplier Management and MDS Governance, Regional Procurement, Vendor Risk Management; and Commercial Support and Transformation which includes the Process Design and Transformation team.
– 2+ years of experience in business analyst or process design roles in Sourcing and Procurement, and/or Consulting
– strong and sound capabilities to document process requirements as well design change requests in a way that they’re easily understood by both end users of the bank and/or senior management of Supply Chain
– ability to present in meetings with senior stakeholders as well as to respond effectively to internal and external stakeholders
– very good knowledge and experience in using MS tools like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams and SharePoint
– excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
– sound judgement, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
– ability to independently troubleshoot, drive multiple agendas and effectively manage priorities
– Fluent in English both oral and written – and/or other languages are an advantage
– Extremely pro-active and an excellent team player, with a strong sense of ownership
– Willing and comfortable to work in an international environment
– Result oriented
– Well organized, flexible, detail oriented and passionate for quality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.