Business Risk Manager for Information Security
Business management, administration and support
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Would you like to help shape the bank of the future? Do you have an affinity for risk management and Information Security? At the same time, is enabling other people to work in a dynamic environment by adhering to security principles an asset for you? Do you want to work in an international bank which offers a global working environment and collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland?
Then we are looking for someone like you for the role Business Risk Manager for Information Security who will:
• assess the bank’s outsourcing and offshoring initiatives & requests (Outsourcing Due Diligence Process)
• make responsible decisions on the adherence to business requirements related to data disclosure and data protection, taking legal requirements into account
• represent the Division Personal & Corporate Banking (P&C) in third party risk management initiatives and the data disclosure governance
• support Divisional Information Security Officer in implementing information security measures
• work and contribute in strategic projects to support our business in implementing innovative and digital solutions
• act as a risk manager in the team of Business Risk Managers in UBS Switzerland AG out of UBS Business Solution Center Krakow
You’ll be working in Krakow in the Information & Data Security Team which is collaborating directly with colleagues in UBS Switzerland AG in Zurich. Our team is responsible for the implementation, development of the control framework as well as for advising and cooperating with our partners on strategic projects. We work in a dynamic "can-do" environment and develop sustainable strategies within UBS Switzerland to minimize information security risks.
• fluent in English both in written and spoken – German is definitively an asset
• an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• a proactive and solution-oriented thinker
• analytically strong, independent and can prioritize well
• a team player who likes to work in a dynamic environment
• interested in digitalization, new technologies and realization of own ideas
• a university degree, preferred in economy, technology
• minimum 5 years of professional experience in financial industry, ideally in business risk or information security area
• basic knowledge of information security frameworks and controls such as ISO 27001, NIST, PCI, etc.
• an affinity for information security, data protection and/or digitalization, ideally supplemented with experience in the field of risk management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.