ITSM Team ServiceNow Analyst Programmer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build best in class functionality on ServiceNow? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged, encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for analyst programmers to:
• upskill in ServiceNow (ServiceNow is an Industry Leader in IT Service Management tooling)
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements not only for Technology but Technology teams representing Business areas such as Governance, Risk and Compliance
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using configuration and development in ServiceNow
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new requirements and initiatives to support and enhance our ServiceNow platform
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• perform Level 3 support on ServiceNow to identify issues within the code, working in partnership with other team members to resolve them within the agreed service level targets
• work effectively within a global Scrum team and focus on sprint goal delivery
You’ll be working in the ITSM Team (IT Service Management), as part of the Technology division in Automation and Tooling, in Poland. We provide a benefit to the organization as we are responsible for a portfolio of products including ServiceNow & MIR3 platforms which are predominantly used by Group Technology to manage the IT Service Management processes within the bank. This benefits Group Technology as ServiceNow is a significant component in the bank’s digitalization journey (includes automation, machine learning and AI). As a ServiceNow Analyst Programmer, you’ll play an important role in the bank’s digitalization journey.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• software engineering / computer science background
• awareness of Flow-JIRA, GitLab and docker
• an understanding of the latest versions of ServiceNow (Paris, Quebec)
• an understanding of why standards matter and how to apply them (methods, techniques and templates as defined by our UBS SDLC will be learnt on the job)
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• design, plan and deliver solutions
• able to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic global team
• university degree computer science, management information systems or professional certifications
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.