Platform Technical Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Client advisory / Relationship management, Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about discovering new systems and tools? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Are you well organized and independent? Within the Group Corporate Services – GCS Platforms & Shared Services team we are seeking a specialist to support on our internal platform/tool by:
• providing support for selected team's activities related to E2E Sourcing Compliance Process acting as an expert in the specific area of service expertise, or managing small project
• solving process problems with elegant technical solutions, cooperate with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
• conducting analysis on a large data repository: extract data from the tool, consolidate, clean and analyze dependencies
• actively initiating actions in changing/optimizing the bank’s processes and procedures; striving for process/service excellence as well as making sure they are complaint with legal, regulatory requirements
• collaborating in joint projects and workgroups and pro-actively conducts exchange of knowledge with delegates of the industry to keep his professional expertise up to date
• actively prioritizing the own tasks to meet agreed targets and objectives
• actively supporting change and innovation, discover areas of customer experience that can be automated
• be the bridge between the business and IT, create project/process documentation
• working on technical improvements in the tool, challenging inconsistent processes, data presenting in the tool, ensuring high data quality and clean up activities
Platform Services team in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park) is a team supporting processes, projects and tools for UBS. Our role is to support processes and tools in the area of management information systems for UBS Group Corporate Services management. This role will require from you cooperating with and reporting to senior management. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes and their maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions facing off to senior stakeholders. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
• experience in international environment
• strong analytical skills with attention to details, high degree of accuracy
• ability to think outside of the box with problem solving mind set
• ability to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
• very good English, both spoken and written
• graduated (Bachelor or Master's degree) in Economics, IT, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or Project Management
• well organized with strong sense of ownership who is able to drive things forward, pro-active, detail-oriented, forward-thinking, output-driven, open, fast learner, willing to develop within the role, dedicated to leading organizational and cultural change
• knowledge of JIRA, SAP Ariba or experience in testing is an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.