Payments Investigations Team Leader
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
• develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
• manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
• ensure that the team is collaborating with internal and external partners to deliver the best service
• ensure that the investigations and inquiries regarding payments are handled timely and accurately by the team
• make sure that the team maintains high quality standards when collecting data for investigations and contacting client advisors, financial institutions and other internal and external stakeholders
• ensure appropriate reconciliation of accounts
• look for opportunities to streamline processes and improve workflows
You’ll be managing Payments Investigations team in Wrocław. We deliver outstanding service to the multiple entities of UBS and ensure that client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the bank to ensure seamless service. Desk coverage is between 8am and 6pm – shift based.
• minimum 2 years of team management experience within financial environment
• experience within Payments area a significant advantage
• Strong risk-awareness mentality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Influencing and relationship building skills
• The ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
• Fluent in English
• Adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including Excel
• Accountable for your actions
• Able to work collaboratively within a team
• Able to provide constructive challenge
• Delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.