Procurement Policies Compliance Specialist
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented and a great communicator? Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? And last but not least, are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? If so, we would like to meet you as we are looking for someone like you to support running of our end-to-end Procurement Compliance controls process.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Complete data reporting from procurement and finance / accounting system in conjunction with respective system owners and Subject Matter Experts
• Be responsible for procurement policies compliance checks and controls on contractual engagements, especially when it comes to bypassing pre-defined procurement processes or other procurement policy requirements
• Building sustainable new relationships with internal business partners
• Perform interviews with stakeholders in course of case investigations and fact-finding
• Spot and address potential areas of improvement in order to increase compliant behavior as well as efficiency and effectiveness of the underlying procurement policies compliance controls
• Support with guidance and training in order to raise the awareness within UBS towards procurement policies requirements
• Maintain and own instruction documents and further automation of control tools
You will report to Training, Communication & Procurement Policies Compliance, part of the Supply Chain organization. Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery within GCS, supporting UBS with its third-party vendor management as well as with its Real Estate and Outsourcing footprint.
Supply Chain provides four services: Category & Supplier Management, Regional Procurement, Vendor Risk Management and MDS Governance; and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team.
You will be working in our team in Krakow. The team’s role is to perform key procedural controls on procurement activities within UBS. You will have a chance to adapt quickly and learn how to initiate compliance related investigations within procurement and team internal tools & systems.
– 2+ years of relevant risk and or compliance management related experience, preferably in third party management areas, e.g. assessing and managing risks and compliance, especially internal regulatory compliance, reputational, financial, and macro-risks (e.g. geopolitical), and / or other relevant procurement related experiences.
– A good understanding of procurement, sourcing, vendor and contract management activities
– Experience with risk management and compliance tools and systems
– Understanding of the bank’s operations and the role of external service providers and outsourcing
– Proven capabilities to manage multiple and complex projects at the same time
– Strong problem solving and change management skills, including a ‘can-do’ attitude
– Excellent analytical skills and confident in MS Excel – further knowhow in tools like Tableau or Alteryx would be an advantage
– Good presentation skills, especially with MS PowerPoint
– Experience with SAP Ariba (or similar) tool would be an advantage
– Excellent communication skills, knowing how to engage with any third-party personality and strong in building up networks
– The ability to deal with senior stakeholders and work stream leads across the organization
– A strong pro-active behavior and ability to work by strategic priorities
– The ability to see and pay high attention to details
– The striving for becoming the Subject Matter Expert in your area and taking responsibility & ownership of control processes
– No issues with working independently and as well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– Fluency in both, written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.