Group Treasury – Liquidity & Funding Analyst
Poland, United Kingdom
Job Reference #
Are you experienced with handling large data sets, provide analytics and are interested in liquidity and funding risk management? Are you keen on developing tools for more efficient analysis of our liquidity and funding metrics and improve our forecasting? We are looking for someone who can help us to:
– Develop tools to improve forecasting of liquidity & funding requirements including back-testing
– Simplify and automate existing data gathering and processing
– Provide analysis of liquidity & funding metrics to support business discussions and management actions
– Support projects to move liquidity & funding forecasting to strategic platforms
Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of the firm’s financial resources. Our mandate encompasses the management, control and optimization of capital, liquidity, funding and inter-group engagements across the bank and its legal entities.
Within Group Treasury, the Resource Management & Planning Team is responsible for managing UBS’s liquidity & funding (L&F) position, in particular planning and forecasting L&F metrics. We are also responsible for liquidity & funding cost allocation through Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP), Leverage Ratio Denominator (LRD) allocations and driving optimization opportunities across Risk Weighted Assets (RWA), LRD and liquidity & funding. We play a central role in managing the Group’s liquidity & funding resources in close partnership with the firm’s operating businesses and the various teams in the Regions.
• An analytic thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
• Experienced doing data analysis using pandas
• Comfortable to showcase results to the team and other stakeholders
• Proactive and can work independently with a strong drive to learn
• A team player and enjoy working in an international environment
• Keen on learning how liquidity and funding risk is measured, forecasted and managed
– A University degree in a quantitative discipline with a minimum of three years of experience in a quantitative finance role or similar
– Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively
– Experience in treasury related projects/functions is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.