Tech Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you looking to work in a fast paced dynamic environment? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support a proprietary cross product Digital trading and distribution platform called UBS NEO
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– responsible for all aspects of incident resolution including impact analysis, root cause identification, escalation management, and effective communication with internal stakeholders
You’ll be working as the EMEA team lead of the UBS Neo Federal Support L2 team in Poland as part of the TOC GBDD organization (Global Banking Digital and Distribution). We provide world class operational support to both internal & external UBS Clients with particular focus on Sales/Trading users of the platform. The Poland team is part of a global team located in London, Singapore, New York, Nashville and Weehawken providing 24x7 support to UBS NEO clients across Investment Bank, Asset Management and Wealth Management. A strong emphasis is placed on identifying and implementing improvements to resolve performance issues, bottlenecks and other potential areas for optimisation. The team works seamlessly with colleagues, developers, business analysts and project managers to identify and implement improvements to support procedures and tools to further enhance the availability and stability of this mission critical platform.
– previously worked in an environment providing continuity and stability in a global production organization
– experience in managing teams and adept at performing managerial duties
– experience in managing and resolving production issues in a timely manner to minimize impact
– managed change and risk to co-ordinate software releases into production
– reviewed and influenced design, architecture, standards and methodologies across a distributed platform and infrastructure technology stack
– strong communication, analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– strong knowledge of ITIL principles, Site reliability engineering working practices , Dev-Ops and Agile development methodologies
– a good understanding of Linux/Unix, Java , WebSocket /Rest services
– exposure to cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure/AWS
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– flexible, hands-on and proactive
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.