Business Analyst - Treasury Change
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about coordinating multiple tasks and deliverables? Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail?
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Cooperate across different functions & regions to develop a solid understanding of business requirements and options to address them in context with existing processes and infrastructure
- Review, analyze and challenge current process and procedures
- Drive requirements definition and work closely with IT to facilitate implementation of strategic solutions for liquidity management and reporting
- Take ownership for introducing delivered capabilities into the run the bank process, including user acceptance testing, compiling user manuals and providing trainings
- Quick grasp for new concepts from a business as well as a technology stand-point
You’ll be working in a Treasury function responsible for the implementation of the Group Treasury change initiatives, which is actively driving our innovation and transformation agenda. We are a very dynamic, engaged and result-oriented team, and we are passionate in delivering high quality change services within a demanding and challenging environment.
- A degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis, ideally in a project environment and with exposure to the CFO area of a financial institution (e.g. Treasury, Accounting, Capital, Product Control)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills combined with a proactive working approach
- Proficiency in Power Point and Excel; VBA, SQL and Python skills are considered a plus
- Able to facilitate and drive issue resolution and act responsibly and analytically in the event of stress or pressure
- A strong communicator (written and verbal), comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Detail oriented, structured, organized, methodical individual, who is able to prioritize activities and follow them through to completion
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.