Legal Documentation Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have legal or financial background? Are you exceptionally organized with an eye for detail? Are you interested in investment banking and financial instruments? Are you a team player but also able to work independently? We are looking for someone like that to join our team and:
- prepare issuance documentation in relation to structured products (drafting, finalizing & releasing documentation),
- liaise with internal UBS teams (e.g. Legal, Operations, Sales & Trading) through various communication channels in order to efficiently close the issuance process,
- draft documentation for and manage third party transactions,
- provide legal support to DCM and ECP teams by reviewing documents with regard to specific programme updates,
- review documentation in connection with bond issuance transactions in which UBS acts as a co-manager.
You’ll be expected to have a good knowledge of ia.: EU Prospectus Regulation, MiFID II, EU Benchmark Regulation and follow closely regulatory developments in the global capital markets..
Based in Krakow, you will work in the Product Documentation Team, UK in Group General Counsel Krakow.. We cooperate closely with different business units of UBS Investment Bank in the process of preparing documentation for structured products as well as reviewing documents related to debt issuance programme updates.
a university degree in Law, Administration, Economics or Finance & Banking
- 2-3 years of professional experience ideally with legal documentation drafting
- fluency in English
- strong interest in financial instruments and markets
- exact and detail oriented
- able to understand complex legal documentation
- able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- a great communicator, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels in the organization
- a team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.