Web Data Engineer (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
If you answered yes to the above, we might have a place for you in our team!
We're looking for a Web Data Engineer to:
• Analyze websites
• Design web data acquisition solutions
• Automate manual work
• Ensure quality of the acquired data
• Transform/clean data using SQL
• Comfortably use regular expressions to select the information we need from a bunch of text or complicated web structures
• Build tools/solutions to automate/simplify processes
You'll be working in one of the web data acquisition teams in Kraków, within Evidence Lab, alongside other professionals locally and across the world - in a truly innovative environment.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Be good with regular expressions
• Have experience with SQL to comfortably query and transform data.
• Have an analytical mind
• Be a problem solver
• Be a team player
• Willing to learn and use new technologies which we will introduce to you
• Be responsible and dependable
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.