Senior Project Manager
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you have the drive to innovate and improve processes around you? Do you want to shape the future of UBS by designing state of the art process infrastructure and operating models? We’re looking for someone like you!
• Collaborate with our internal team to understand their business needs and challenges and shape the change agenda of TPRM
• Drive the execution of projects and initiatives by coordinating with various stakeholders, conducting analyses, monitoring progress, and preparing senior management presentations
• Act as a change champion and applies continuous improvement to process and knowledge management
• Play an active role in developing the TPRM function by conducting strategic analyses and presenting the results to the TPRM leadership team
• Foster collaboration and information exchange between teams by hosting & joining community events
• Be a part of a high-performing global team on high-profile projects
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You will be working in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park) and working with stakeholders in around the world. They are highly motivated and committed individuals, who are solution-oriented, creative and fun to work with. Together, we provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the global TPRM function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
• At least 5 years of experience preferably in project work
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Practical knowledge and use of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and collative tools such as TEAMs
• Very good analytical skills
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Very good organizational skills and flexible approach
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.