Banking lawyer with focus on custody & execution
Job Reference #
Are you well organized, with an eye for detail, while
understanding the big picture at the same time? Do you
know how to take care of business needs and provide high
level legal advice? Do you have a strong ability to manage and
coordinate multiple internal and external stakeholders?
We're looking for a Legal Specialist to:
- Actively support the current team in daily business as well as in projects,
- Develop expertise and act as subject matter expert in custody / securities- as well as in execution-related topics
- Be actively involved in projects intended to re-organize the bank’s backbone infrastructure
- engage and lead negotiations with custodians and correspondent banks.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be joining the Custody and Execution Legal team in UBS Legal. The Custody and Execution Legal team provides services across divisions and legal entities of the UBS Group for questions of settlement, clearing and custody of securities, client-side execution, depositary function for Swiss investment funds. You will equally be involved in the analysis and implementation of custody as well as execution related regulation (such as e.g. CSDR).
- master degree in law and bar admission, if applicable
- several years of experience in an international
environment such as law firm, in-house legal department,
with focus on financial industry a/o banking topics
- Business fluent in German and English, additional languages welcome
- Enthusiasm to learn about different legal bases/systems
(e.g. Swiss law)
– Interest in project work/management, able and willing to
work proactively and independently to tight deadlines and
to prioritize own workload
- strong analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills combined with a track record in providing confident, clear and concise advice in a timely manner.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.