Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
We are breaking down traditional silos and hire for the work, not for the job. Therefore, as HR Operations Specialist you can be responsible for the whole variety of operational tasks:
• onboard new staff to UBS across the globe by creating documents needed to start a work relationship or
• conduct UBS internal background checks and manage effective vetting execution or
• update our employees’ records with any changes happening during their lifecycle at UBS e.g. make sure our employees have valid work permits and visas or
• offboard our staff when their employment ends
• take part in a whole variety of HR projects and initiatives aiming at simplifying and automating everything we do
• work with multiple HR tools & people across the globe
You'll be part of the HR Service Delivery team in Poland. There are over 250 of us and our family is growing. Due to pandemic, we work remotely. For certain areas we are open to part timers. Let us know what your preference is in your CV.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
Because at UBS we reimagine the power of investing in you.
Together we enable all UBS employees to focus on their roles and excel in their performance by delivering seamless employee lifecycle services.
How do we do that?
• By fostering connecting the right talent
• Creating an agile, diverse, and inclusive work environment
• Providing personalized, relevant, on-time and seamless services
What do we want to achieve for our clients?
We strive to provide strategic and client-centric HR services. We drive our culture and make it a capability, promote innovation, and protect our brand.
• ideally some experience in HR shared service operations
• sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management skills would be key
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a global team
• self-motivated with a proactive approach to improve the ways of working and to ensure better service
• able to stay on track in a fast-changing environment
• very good English
• MS Office skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.