Data Analytics with Python
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Does data wrangling to give business insight excite you? Are you an expert in discovering and analyzing the structure of data? We are looking for someone who can :
• mine and analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to colleagues and senior management
• create and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures
• build and deliver automated data processes and visualizations
• produce and track key performance indicators and objective and key results
• drive improvements to data quality
• collaborate with application teams to deliver insight, enabling cost effective and dynamic solutions
• provide recommendations for continuous improvement
Accountable for an application portfolio of over 800 applications with an annual IT spend of approximately $500M delivering business capabilities across Risk, Finance and other key UBS business areas, we are a small team delivering Data Analytics led solutions that deliver on CDIO CTO strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate is a hands-on engineer with significant Data Analytics experience. You’ll be working in close collaboration with CDIO CTO domain leads across the organization and application owners. Together, we’ll bring UBS to the future by developing world-class, efficient, and sustainable digital business solutions
• experience with the Data Analytics distribution Anaconda and the programming language Python
• hands-on experience with applications using microservices, containers, and orchestration tools
• microsoft Azure knowledge is desirable, cloud experience is required
• strong understanding of Agile development methodologies
• capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.