Data & Business Analyst
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Quantitative Analysis
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you want to be part of one of the most important GWM strategic initiatives? Are you an analytic thinker?
Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We’re looking for a Data and Business Analyst to:
• turn data into an asset across the organization
• collaborate across business units, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy
• manage and support the delivery of a variety of projects across different booking centers
• advise on potential analytical approaches to business needs, including associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations
• design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives (e.g., global dashboards, ad-hoc self-reporting, etc.)
• stay on top of current business and industry trends
You’ll be working in the Global Control Tower team as part of the Business Modell and Transformation segment in Wroclaw, Poland. We provide you with the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of front-to-back processes in Global Wealth Management. This benefits our customers as we aim to constantly improve the time spent. As a Data & Business Analyst, you’ll play an important role in client time initiative.
• university degree or equivalent focusing on information or business information technology or business/economics
• min 3 years of experience in data or business analysis
• previous experience in data visualization and databases (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Power Bi)
• comprehensive understanding of investment banking, asset management or wealth management nice to have
• quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
• fluent in English; knowledge of German will be plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.