Senior Quantitative Analyst in Global Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Portfolio and fund management, Quantitative Analysis
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you drawing energy from dealing with figures and analyzing data? Do you like working in an agile, fast changing environment? Are you passionate about investments and research of appropriate asset managers that drive the performance of our client portfolios? As a quantitative analyst within our fund research team, you will be responsible for the GWM Fund Research Risk and Quantitative monitoring framework, spanning across Equity, Fixed Income, Multi Assets and Money Market funds, active funds and ETFs, this involves:
• quantitative monitoring and screening process for investment funds, risk and liquidity monitoring
• enhance the quantitative monitoring process by applying smarter data analytics techniques
• ensuring a high quality delivery of the quarterly information received from Asset Managers
• visualize data and results for management reporting and presentations
• back-up analyst for senior analysts and develop your skills as a fund analyst
• participate in fund manager interviews, prepare and discuss your views with the team
• preparing performance commentaries based on your quantitative analysis
• understand the research and monitoring processes and support our automatization efforts
UBS is one of the world's leading financial institutions. Its business unit CIO within Global Wealth Management provides clients with independent research and high quality products and services. You’ll be working in the dedicated CIO Fund Research team. This unit of specialists is of considerable strategic importance to the UBS Global Wealth Management offering. Your role will be fully embedded in the global team based in Zurich, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
We want to expand our global team with a team in Wroclaw to develop our processes beyond what we are doing today. This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across various areas within Wealth Management.
• university degree in finance, business, economics, CFA, CAIA or a degree in a relevant discipline
• minimum 3-5 years of working experience in banking, finance and/or risk management
• knowledge of financial and / or fund analysis tools a plus (Bloomberg, Morningstar, etc.)
• experience or knowledge of R, Python or SQL will be a big plus
• keen interest in investment funds and financial markets
• ability to visualize data according to the audience (using Excel, Tableau, etc.)
• proactive team player who can deal with pressure and is willing to take on responsibility
• good communication, organizational and conceptual skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.