Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working with data? Is developing a flow of data from source to a widely used report satisfying for you?
We are looking for an SQL developer to:
• design, develop and implement data processing workflows for reporting
• cooperate with our Tableau developers
• work closely with our stakeholders and understand their needs
• automate and turn data into an asset
• build new and rebuild existing parts of our reporting infrastructure
You will be working in Management Information Systems and Analytics team in Group Risk Control in Krakow. GRC ensures that UBS is risk aware and our team helps to run the department. As an SQL specialist, you will play important role in transforming our department from manual reporting into automated Management Information solutions based on databases, Alteryx and Tableau. We already have a portfolio of over 30 automated reports and growing demand for new solutions.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• you consider yourself an advanced SQL developer and you have a lot of experience with MS SQL databases (3+ years)
• understading of data warehousing would be very useful in this role to understand how to develop our reporting back-end
• you have worked on medium-sized projects
• experience with Alteryx and Tableau is nice to have
• you are a good communicator not afraid to work directly with senior stakeholders
• you are dependable with can-do attitude, willing to learn and grow professionally
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.