Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We're seeking a talented Java engineer to join the monitoring and surveillance team, where you will be involved in the development of business critical systems using modern technology. Are you a software engineer with broad technical skills and experience in the whole development lifecycle? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• take part in the architectural and design decisions
• actively improve the application’s quality, expand the automated test suite
• develop the CI/CD pipeline in GitLab and automation
• participate in the journey of migrating the application to the container services in Azure Cloud
• challenge the Team to improve the design/code/processes
• transparently coordinate the work with the other Team members during Scrum Events
• collaborate with multiple IT & Business stakeholders to understand business requirements and refine the Product Backlog
You’ll be working in the Group Compliance Regulations and Governance IT team based in Krakow. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to meet UBS' regulatory commitments. You will be part of a global team that is responsible for delivering Compliance Monitoring and Oversight IT program - supporting the surveillance of bank-wide trading activity. The global team works from Singapore, India, Poland, UK and USA.
• 4+ years of IT experience
• strong exposure to Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs and Microservices
• focus on unit and integration test in Java
• exposure to CI/CD concepts
• understanding of Agile based processes
• understanding of relational databases like Oracle
• exposure or willingness to learn on Cloud integration, Container Services
• should be able to communicate clearly with multiple stakeholders and be able to coordinate & collaborate with various teams across multiple regions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.