Senior Project Portfolio Manager
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in monitoring and managing complex change the bank portfolio activity, who are interested in project management, are driven, creative, and passionate about driving out the best within Agile environment.
• support, challenge and drive forward change the bank business case and planning process
• maintain and update reporting tools and processes (CA PPM)
• support and coordinate project management tasks (Quality Control checks, RAID & RAG Reporting, e.g., Jira)
• verify and maintain resource actuals/ forecasts and monthly reconciliations
• support ad-hoc clean-up and bulk modification requests within SharePoint databases
• assure initial quality on received data inputs based on given guidelines
• ensure risks and issues in processes are identified, reported, and escalated as required
• develop, establish, and maintain project management standards and procedures
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
The “Be A Client Of UBS” stream is part of the new Agile Delivery Organisation. This is an exciting development within UBS and will empower the bank to deliver on its charter, to deliver personalized and relevant products and services for clients on-time and in a seamless manner. This role will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in project management and coordination and is key to the success of the new operating model.
• university degree in finance, accounting, IT or a related analytical field
• proven experience in portfolio management and solid understanding of program management methodologies; preferably in financial institution
• knowledge of portfolio management tracking tool
• able to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and financial data
• confident communicator, prepared to challenge
• in-depth knowledge of MS Office
• delivery focused, strong hands-on mentality with an independent and pro-active personality.
• strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• very good organizational and time-management skills.
• strong written and spoken English; German is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.