Product Manager – Digital Banking Security
Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you want to play an active role in shaping the digital transformation of the leading Swiss bank and the world's largest asset and investment managers? We are looking for a Product Manager within our Digital Banking Platform Crew to unify our online security solutions for finally improving efficiency and time-to-market and take off with digital security and bringing UBS Access App to the UBS world without compromising our security standards.
As a Product Manager you take on the following tasks:
• Conception and implementation of the improved customer and multi-channel experience and seamless integration support of suitable financial services into an offer of the best banking platform
• Maintaining, operating, controlling, and managing the software solution and products including related strategy throughout its life cycle.
• Responsible for observing commercial and financial terms, rules, regulations, risks and operational mechanics of digital banking platform products and integration frameworks.
• Assessing proposals for software product developments, modifications, and dissolutions against, including but not limited, operational, legal, regulatory, accounting and conflicts of interest feasibility.
• Managing or contributing specialist knowledge during all phases of the software product strategy development through to delivery and along client and analytics insights.
• Managing or participating in the ongoing tracking, maintenance and improvement of software products and related IT solutions including their profitability.
• Coordination with numerous stakeholders at all stages for the successful realization of a platform product development plan for a complete digital banking ecosystem
You will be part of a highly motivated, dynamic, and results-oriented digital banking platform crew within an agile delivery organization. You are very close to the senior management e.g., crew leads, front peers and the relevant interface partners on the client-needs business and IT side of Personal & Corporate Banking and Global Wealth Management. You are embedded in a strong team with access to global markets, state-of-the-art online security solutions in a dynamic and innovative environment and, together with your crew and agile team members, have a direct and strong influence on UBS's ongoing digital transformation. You’ll be working in our Wroclaw office – working hours can be split between UBS office and work-from-home setup.
• good knowledge of software product development and maintenance processes, with great passion for digital transformation and corresponding technical skills
• +2-3 years of relevant professional experience, of which at least one year in a project, program and/or product management role
• Strong track record in delivering IT-related solution and software product developments
• Strong sensitivity to opportunities and challenges in the corporate environment
• University degree, preferably with banking, finance, or technical background
• Excellent communication skills, experience in dealing with senior management
• fluent English, preferably proficient in the German language
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.