Portfolio Control & Reconciliation Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you
know how to shine in a leading role? We’re looking
for someone like that to help us with:
– Execution & Review of portfolio level reconciliations and ensure adequate oversight of 'Accounting Book of Record
Reconciliation breaks' with required portfolio impact
– Review all EoD checkouts to perform a portfolio level
Risk Assessment and ensure timely escalation of
required Risk items with appropriate follow up.
– Escalation point for 'front to back' Portfolio related
issues and facilitate timely resolution.
– Point of Contact providing Middle Office advisory for
Portfolio related queries.
– Month-end sign-off of portfolio level risk assessment
and appropriate escalation
You will be working in the Asset Management Middle
office, Portfolio Control & Recon Team.
You will attest to the accuracy of the Accounting Book of Record, at a Portfolio level and provide Risk assessed, Portfolio level transparency of Operations executed Services through continuous daily risk assessment of trade & portfolio
The team covers all instruments such as
equities, fixed income, FX, derivatives, money market
products and collective funds.
The team, based in Fabryczna Office Park, and is part of a global function which has presence in Chicago, Zurich,
Singapore and UK. The Team works in close conjunction
with Investment Teams, external Brokers, Custodians,
Order Generators and various global Operations teams.
Your experience and skills -
– exposure within a Portfolio control and reconciliation
– understanding of Global Markets, Exchanges and a
wide range of Security Instruments
– understanding of Custodian Settlement practices
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.