Finance, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you have an experience with project management, with a track record of delivering process and operational change? Are you passionate about coordinating multiple tasks and deliverables? Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail?
We’re looking for a Project Manager to:
• Work closely with the project team, senior managers, IT and other project groups to plan, track and control the end-to-end delivery in a holistic way
• Support program leads in establishing program governance and resource topics and act as a deputy for the program managers
• Take full ownership of the multiple program stream statuses updates, action and logs
• Ensure oversight and management of program budget
• Deliver senior-level status reports and steering committee materials and meetings
You’ll be working in the Business Transformation team responsible for the implementation of the Group Treasury change initiatives, which is actively driving our innovation and transformation agenda. We are a very dynamic, engaged and result-oriented team, and we are passionate in delivering high quality change services within a demanding and challenging environment.
• 4+ years of project management experience
• Passionate about all aspects of a change environment, including dealing with changing requirements and challenges as well as juggling multiple deliverables simultaneously
• Able to facilitate and drive issue resolution and act responsibly and analytically in the event of stress or pressure
• Known for ensuring project timelines are achieved
• Detail oriented, structured and methodical
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize activities and follow them through to completion
• Strong analytical, communication and facilitation skills
• Able to collaborate with all levels within the organization
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.