Junior Trade & Processing Securities Specialist ( Late Shift )
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– managing manual and electronic trade confirmation processes and their associated controls
– validating that all Trade Repositories contain complete and accurate records of all trading activity
– ensuring the timely and accurate settlement of market facing trade activity
You will be working in the Investment Administration Trade Processing Service Delivery Function, providing timely and accurately processing o security trades within UBS Asset Management Client Mandates and Products.
The team, based in Wroclaw, Poland, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The Team covers AMER working hours ( 3p.m. - 1a.m. CET ) and works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, external Brokers, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operations teams.
– 2-3 years exposure within a Buy-Side trade processing environment (highly desirable)
– an understanding of Global Markets, Funds ( Hedge Fund in particular ) and a wide range of Security Instruments
– a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations for Asset Managers.
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.