- Perform fund Operations in timely manner and according to procedures
- Preparation of reports, liaison with clients, counterparties and locations
- Maintaining superior relationship with internal and external clients and promoting client focus approach within the team
- Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the client service delivery agreements
- Ensure adherence to core standard operating models
- Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for BNP Paribas
- Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support
- Experience in process/risk mapping and designing/implementing robust controls
- Designing and delivering technical presentations and trainings
- Participating in global technical development initiatives
- Automation and digitalization of processes
- Delivering technical cross-training of specialists at each level
- Procedure documenting in terms of critical process and system change
- Cooperating with global product, client development, engineering, IT, sales and project teams
- Proactively supporting line management in crisis management and escalations
- Proactively resolving complex technical queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- Actively participating and implementing new processes and clients acquisitions
- Supporting management to ensure that all KPIs are updated and distributed on regular basis
In relation to Risk and Compliance:
- Ensure adherence to the risk and control framework to manage risk effectively & efficiently.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the department procedures.
- Support business contingency plans as required.
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate operational risk.
- Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met.
- Graduate in Economy, Finance Business Administration, Accounting or similar
- Business knowledge and general banking operations
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- French language skills considered a plus
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel
- Positive and committed attitude
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong client service skills
- Strong communication skills – oral & written
- Risk management awareness
- A full time job in a dynamically changing environment with stable employment conditions
- Opportunities of individual growth in a multinational company
- Prestigious work location in the European Square (near Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station)
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, Multisport, lunch card, language courses etc.)
- Training and development opportunities
Candidates meeting the above-mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)