McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
You will join our European Service Centre in Poznan as an administrative partner to our consultants and other McKinsey colleagues around Europe, Middle East and Africa across various functions.
You will work with your assigned consultants and managers to organize and leverage their time effectively, manage their complex schedules and coordinate their travel logistics.
In this role, you will plan, organize and execute major projects (e.g. calls and meetings entailing coordination of schedules of senior leadership participants). You will also plan client and internal meetings, conference calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners.
You will be collaborating with clients, client administrative contacts and with department members in creating smooth workflow including soliciting assistance from others as needed and helping others as appropriate and maintaining follow-through. You will have flexibility to ensure appropriate, timely actions and that deadlines are met. You will also act as liaison for assigned individuals to ensure that various departments provide requested support in an efficient and timely manner.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in a professional environment is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in Spanish (C1)
- Very good verbal and written language skills in English (B2)
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications
- Proven examples of teamwork and collaboration
- Very good communication skills
- Track record of demonstrated ownership through responsibility and accountability for end products
- Embodies a positive attitude; able to establish relationships both with local colleagues and those working in other offices
- Inventive in problem solving; high tolerance for ambiguity
- Able to work expertly and effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment