For our client, a global top-tier company providing professional services, we are looking for Managers experienced in the areas of Climate Change and Sustainability Advisory, Non-financial Reporting, Impact Assessment Studies to join and lead the new teams based in Poland (remote or hybrid model of work available).
- responsibility for the organization and execution of non-financial audit projects, including:
- ESG/Sustainability Advisory,
- Non-financial Reporting and Assurance,
- Climate Change and decarbonization,
- Environment Health & Safety,
- Digital platforms on Sustainability/EHS,
- Impact assessment/Outcome measurement,
- responsibility for contacting and building long-term client relationships at management (CFO, President) or board level,
- supervising the preparation of the report or the audit opinion,
- presenting and discussing with the client the conclusions of the examination and detected irregularities,
- responsibility for conducting price negotiations and signing customer contracts,
- implementation of sales tasks within the established budget,
- participation in seminars and industry conferences,
- responsibility for hiring, training, motivating, evaluating and developing consultants and senior consultants.
- university diploma,
- high proficiency in German or French (preferably C1 and business-ready),
- 6-10 years of work experience n the space of climate change, environment and sustainability,
- expert knowledge of GRI, SASB, TCFD, DJSI, CDP, WEF IBC,
- sound understanding of sustainability issues and mega trends across various industry sectors,
- effective communication, interpersonal, risk management, facilitation, and presentation skills,
- project management, leadership, coaching, counseling, and supervisory skills.
- remote or hybrid model of work available,
- Manager or Senior Manager grade in company's core-business structure,
- opportunity to work in a top-tier international organization and dynamic, friendly global environment,
- an exceptional organizational culture focused on cooperation,
- attractive salary, professional training and onboarding package.