MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A self-driven professional with university degree, preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain
• A proficient English speaker with proven experience, preferably within Supply Chain
• Aa candidate with an understanding of the operational Order-To-Cash and Supply Chain processes
• An individual familiar with the knowledge of accounting principles
• An excellent teammate
• With experience in using Microsoft Office tools (Excel) and SAP
• With excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
• With very good priority setup skills
• With excellent computer literate skills
• Other European languages (nice to have)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical care & life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
•MyBenefit cafateria with various benefits
• Wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Understand end to end processes within manufacturing, supply chain and fulfillment area
• Coordinate the process and follow up the orders from the PMI markets and third party customers
• Ensure timely shipments in coordination with the planning team, manufacturing centers and logistic providers
• Assist in the development of processes and procedures for the Fulfilment & Inventory Management
• Own the multi-category end to end drumbeat process with all respective partners (supply planning, market customer service, product sources e.g. EMS, PCH, factories etc.) for respective markets, ensuring the full alignment, visibility and process adherence
• Ensure the reflection of products movements in SAP and E2SC systems in line with financial flows and market specificities
• Interpret and analyze data from multiple sources to effectively problem solve on behalf of logistically sophisticated customers, tracking and reporting the status of inventory, orders, and shipments in a simple and readable way
• Supervise Loading Schedule and shipment plans update
• Follow-up on urgent shipments and ad-hoc requests from the markets;
• Cooperate effectively with all the partners in the process: market, planning team, manufacturing centers, Logistic Service Provider
• Ensure that the proposed conditions in the letter of credit issued by third party customers are in line with agreed financial and logistics terms
• Be accountable for E2E shipments’ documentation and invoicing flow
• Supervise potential issues arising and timely communicate them to related partners
• Consistently improve customer experience through high-quality service delivery