For our client, a global top-tier company providing professional services, we are looking for candidates to join new teams responsible for advisory in areas of Climate Change and Sustainability, Non-financial Reporting, Impact Assessment Studies. A remote or hybrid model of work is available.
- executing non-financial audit projects, including:
- ESG/Sustainability Advisory,
- Non-financial Reporting and Assurance,
- Climate Change and decarbonization,
- Environment Health & Safety,
- Digital platforms on Sustainability/EHS,
- Impact assessment/Outcome measurement,
- ensuring quality client service and reporting engagement status to Supervisors,
- follow through on client requests in a timely fashion, and manage expectations regarding the timing of deliverables and reports,
- identify engagement and client service issues. Research and benchmark client data to industry data,
- explain the client's critical success factors to the engagement team,
- benchmark client data to industry data in order to make possible recommendations for improvements,
- receive direction from the Manager, Senior Manager and Partner.
- university diploma,
- high proficiency in German or French (preferably C1 and business-ready),
- 3-6 years of work experience in the space of climate change, environment and sustainability,
- knowledge of GRI, SASB, TCFD, DJSI, CDP, WEF IBC etc.,
- ability and comfort level in researching client inquires and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies,
- effective communication, interpersonal, risk management, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- remote or hybrid model of work available,
- Senior grade in company's global core-business structure,
- opportunity to work in a top-tier international organization and dynamic, friendly global environment,
- an exceptional organizational culture focused on cooperation,
- attractive salary, professional training and onboarding package.