We’re looking for talented German Speakers to join Philips Polska for our office in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
What we need?
- Your language skills – our German market is developing fast and we need communicative people with fluent German to make sure the best service for our customers
- If you have previous experience and worked with German before – even better
- Your engagement because we want to improve processes and make your workplace better
- Your optimism and initative - to cooparate well with others and share your knowledge and experience
What you can get?
You can join one of our teams – Customer Service, Order Management, Supply Chain, Finance or HR. Working for Philips is a great chance to take part in challenging projects, improve your skills, make new friends and have a great opportunity to grow further.
What we offer?
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Combination of work at home and in the office
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.