In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a part of the global Learning and Talent Innovation Team, where you will be responsible for designing and developing rapid learning solutions using common authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline. You will work on small to medium-sized projects of low to medium design complexity and work with more senior consultants on large programs.
You are responsible for
- Designing learning solutions; creating an (content) outline for proposed learning solution, setting specifications for development of the materials and taking the delivery approach and channels into consideration in the design phase
- Managing learning projects end-to-end in accordance with agreed conditions of time, cost and scope using Philips Project Management Standards and tools
- Engaging with Subject Matter Experts to extract high quality learning content and managing the Subject Matter Experts’ input and feedback in the end-to-end process
- Using selected Content Authoring tools to create remember-level learning
- Performing detailed quality assurance on developed learning solutions, considering learning effectiveness and user experience
- Participating in internal capability building initiatives and Philips-wide improvement projects
You are a part of
The global Learning and Talent Innovation Team, where we ensure high-quality learning needs analysis with all stakeholders based on intake provided. After the investment has been approved, the Learning Consultant is responsible for the end-to-end design of the learning solution, working with partners across Philips Learning, vendor organizations and learning administration.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree (at least Bachelor, preferred: Pedagogy, Psychology, Learning Science & Technology)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- First work experience in learning & development area
- IT Literacy: Ms Office (Power Point, Teams, Word, Excel)
- Basic knowledge of developing learning materials in a variety of formats and assessment techniques like Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills, easily establishes relationships
- Great written skills with an eye for details
- Passion for learning, open-minded and proactivity in action personality
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.