Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives
through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates
technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
Philips People Services (PPS) is the organization delivering common HR administrative & payroll services to Philips employees, managers and HR business partners, according to world class standards, in line with business requirements, leveraging PPS Centers and cooperating with external partners; thus leading to increased customer satisfaction and lower cost.
Philips challenges you to use your communication skills to help colleagues from all over Europe with HR related questions. You will be the contact point for General Management, HR managers and Employees. Embrace the challenges of communicating with at least 10 different countries (United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Poland) while working in an international team.
- Deliver functional support to Philips learners, line and HR managers.
- Dispatch cases to global learning solutions team and/or the Philips University Learning, Management System Team, when appropriate.
- Identify class session/Learning event price.
- Schedule class sessions in the Learning Management System.
- Manage the logistics around the class (venue booking, facilities, catering etc.).
- Communicate with Deployment Manager, Learning Specialist, vendors and venues, learners, line- and HR-managers on the training planning and details.
- Register attendance of sessions in the Learning Management System.
- Manage learning financial process and manage the waitlists for sessions.
- Coordinate Public Enrollments, including the financials.
- Communicate with learners about Public Enrollment details.
- Maintain the HR Portal content related to learning activities in the market.
- Support internal trainers in running virtual sessions as producer.
- Graduate with Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Fluent knowledge of English language (both orally and in writing)
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies is an additional asset
- Experience in working with a Learning Management System (Cornerstone on Demand preferably) is an additional asset
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- Effective listening and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- BenefitSystem card
- Discount for Philips’ products.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: „Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)”.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.