In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become a part of mature and knowledgeable Team of order management specialists for French Market, which are responsible for end-to-end sales orders maintenance. Apart from that, you will pro-actively collaborate with Supply Chain functions such as Sales, Planning, Warehousing, Shipping and others. Moreover, you will contribute to business transformation at European level and be a part of a team that builds close relationship with #1 worldwide e-commerce company.
You are responsible for
- Processing orders
- Follow-uping the deliveries
- Responding to various e-mail queries affiliated with order and stock management;
- Supporting all daily activities of team
You are a part of
Order Management Team, which belongs to Products department within Philips SCM structures. We believe, that with open-minded and supportive attitude we can exceed customer expectations. Innovation is You.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of at least 2nd year of studies
- Availability to work 30-40h/ week;
- Fluent French, written and spoken (at least B2);
- Good command of English;
- Good knowledge of Excel. Some exposure to SAP will be an asset;
- Communication skills, well organized.
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6 months internship based on civil contract;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to use French in everyday activities;
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you;
- Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.