Job DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to
coordinate the entire order delivery process through proactive collaboration with Supply Chain functions such as Sales, Planning, Warehousing, Shipping and others. Apart from that, you will contribute to business transformation at European level and be a part of a team that builds close relationship with a customer, has an influence on operational performance as well as detects potential leads for the business. Your challenge is to balance the requirements, ensuring a seamless order flow while providing a result -driven and proactive customer experience. Together with team members, you will continuously implement improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines.
You are responsible for
- Managing and creating sales orders
- Maintaining good communication with customers and third party providers
- Process order activities in SAP and the supporting applications
- Making changes to existing orders, order cancellation, order monitoring
- Issues solving during order creation and after
- Responding to various e-mail queries affiliated with order management
- Being responsible for post-sale process: creating and sharing returns, credit notes and debit notes
- LEAN methodology implementation in daily work
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Very good English and fluent French is a must
- Professional experience in fields related to customer service or supply chain would be an asset
- Comprehensive PC skills,: Ms Excel; SAP would be an advantage
- Proactive and improvement-oriented mindset
- Interpersonal skills required in interactions with internal and external customers
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for details
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.